What would YOU do with $300? Don’t just think it – do it! Merit Real Estate, Inc. is giving away a $300 Visa Gift Card. Follow the steps below to enter the giveaway, and mark your calendars – the deadline is October 31st, 2017. The winner will be announced on social media on November 1st, 2017.
HOW TO ENTER:
2️⃣ Upload a photo of your child, or pet, in their Halloween costume to Facebook or Instagram. Please make sure that your account or post is public, or else we won’t be able to see it!
3️⃣ Don’t forget to tag us (@MeritRealEstate) and use hashtag #MeritCostumeContest
Share this post/image on Facebook or Instagram and tag 2 friends for 3 EXTRA ENTRIES – Pretty cool, right? Just make sure if you do this, you also tag us @MeritRealEstate on your public post/image so we don’t miss it!
Each post with #MeritCostumeContest will count as an entry! Limit to one person, child, or pet.
We’ll announce the winner after October 31st, 2017! The winner will be chosen via a random drawing.
RULES & MORE DETAILS:
- All those entering this contest must be at least 18 years old or, if older than 13 but younger than 18, have explicit parental/guardian permission to participate in the contest.
- This contest is not affiliated with any social networking website and is the sole responsibility of Merit Real Estate, Inc.
- This contest is open to residents of the South Bay, Los Angeles area ONLY.
- Merit Real Estate, Inc. is not responsible for the loss of prizes in the process of delivery.
- Merit Real Estate, Inc. reserves the right to end this contest at any time.
- Merit Real Estate, Inc. is not responsible for what the winner chooses to do with the prize.
- The $300 Visa Gift Card cannot be exchanged for any other prize, of equal, greater, or lesser value, including in the case of cash.
- All those entering the contest, by entering, give permission to Merit Real Estate, Inc. to use their #MeritCostumeContest entries on Merit Real Estate’s social media accounts and websites as well as commercially.
- Merit Real Estate, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify participants of the contest who manipulate, exploit, or misleadingly portray the rules and purpose of the contest in any way, shape, or form.
- All photos entered into the contest must not be of an excessively sexual or violent nature–that is, nothing that you wouldn’t want your kids to see and nothing that would be rated PG-17 and above.
- Only accounts set to “public” or posts set to “public” can be counted as entries in the contest.
- A #MeritCostumeContest entry must not be deleted after its posting unless the participant takes another #MeritCostumeContest photo with the understanding that the new photo will not be counted as a new entry but rather as a replacement for the old one.
- #MeritCostumeContest photos must be posted on a participant’s own social media account(s). That is, a photo cannot be posted onto the Merit Real Estate’s Facebook page, for example, and still qualify as a valid entry.