April 27, 2016
It’s Wednesday, which means it is almost Friday, which hopefully means you will have some time to kick back and relax. If you haven’t made weekend plans yet, we’ve compiled some of the best-rated restaurants in our neighborhood that are worth a try! Feeling adventurous this weekend? Check one of these out:
- The Post-Manhattan Beach-Chef David LeFevre introduced this best-kept secret to the South Bay in 2011 and immediately it was named one of Los Angeles Magazine’s Best New Restaurants of 2011. At The Post you will find a variety of meat and seafood dishes, breads, cheeses, unique textures, ingredients, and flavors! As far as the drinks, you definitely cannot miss out on the handcrafted cocktails with fresh juices and home-made syrups!
- Fishing with Dynamite-Manhattan Beach-This oyster-focused seafood bar is Chef David LeFevre’s second restaurant! Right next door to The Post, Fishing with Dynamite opened its doors in 2013 and has been a huge success. Expect a variety of seafood delicacies like squash rolls, Peruvian scallops, and grilled octopus. The menu changes frequently, but it will be difficult to find something that is not to die for!
- Tin Roof Bistro-Manhattan Beach-Tin Roof Bistro embodies Chef Simms’ and Conness’ vision of a local wine country, from the wood décor to the Wine Locker membership. It is a guaranteed unique dining experience that takes everyday foods to a whole new level. We bet you’ve never had better French onion soup or oven roasted salmon.
- Little Sister-Manhattan Beach-At Little Sister you are sure the find the best Asian food fusion around! Once you try it you will wonder why it took you so long to eat here. It seems the one dish locals cannot stop raving about is the Salt & Pepper Lobster which includes butter fried shallots, fried chilies, and a touch of garlic- cooked to perfection. At Little Sister you are not only going to find great food, but also a great experience!
- Nick’s-Manhattan Beach- Feeling a bit more traditional? Nick’s in Manhattan Beach is the place to go! Here you will find your classic American comfort food: Burgers, salads, steaks, pork ribs to name a few. Nick’s has received tremendous reviews from the locals in Manhattan Beach. The latest highlight on the dessert menu-British Irish whiskey cake!